Real Pet Food Company Ltd is looking for a maintenance technician to join our team of highly skilled staff.
About the role:
- Provide maintenance support to the business to ensure all machinery and equipment is maintained and serviced as scheduled.
- Co-ordinate repairs with contractors as required.
- Attend to after-hours breakdowns / weekend maintenance when required.
- Ensure all repairs and maintenance meets RMP standards.
- Complete documentation to a high standard for auditing and traceability.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Mechanical / maintenance experience
- A can-do attitude with the ability and passion to succeed
- A team player
- Health and Safety conscious
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Welding Experience
- Machine Servicing
- 2 years' + experience
- Proven experience in maintaining and fault-finding
- Expertise on Preventive maintenance systems
- Great time management and organisation skills
- Experience in a hands on role maintaining production equipment for a food manufacturer or similar environment
Don't delay, apply today! We would like to see this role filled and in full swing before Christmas!
Send your CV and cover letter to Shanna.Morgan@realpetfoodco.co.nz